March 30th, 2012 by gaelite
Need something to do this weekend? Learn how to make Liquid Soap using all natural oils you can find in your own grocery store. True Liquid Soap is made from scratch with potassium hydroxide and we will teach YOU how to make it safely. Making Soap in the Mossy Creek Soap Studio you will learn a craft that’s been passed down through history with trusted recipes that you can take home with you.
We will cover all of these items below~
· Safety gear and precautions when working lye and caustic materials
· Soap making equipment (what to use what not to use),
· A brief Chemistry Lesson involving the soap process
· Explanation of the different properties of soapmaking oils
· Discussion about Fragrances and Essential Oils in soapmaking
· Recipes will be provided. Complete explanation through demonstration of all steps involved.
You will go home with a booklet full of information and recipes to help you make soap at home.
Phone: (478) 973-3190
Event url: mossycreeksoap.com